Terms of booking
- The booking is confirmed when you have paid the booking fee, 30% of the total rent. The booking fee is due in two weeks after we have received your booking.
- The rest of the rent (70%) is due one month (30 days) before your arrival date.
- Cancellation of your booking: If you cancel your booking more than four weeks prior to your holiday starting, we will refund 70% of the full payment (if i t has already been made). We do not refund the booking fee (30% of the full booking total). If you cancel less than 4 weeks prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable. We advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- If you do not pay the booking fee or final payment at the times agreed, we will cancel your reservation, and the terms of cancellation applies.
- The cottage is available for your from 3 pm on the day of arrival until 12 at noon on your departure day. You will get information on how to get the keys to the cottage before your holiday starts.
- Leave the cottage in the same condition as it was when you arrived and clean up after yourself according to the guidelines in the cottage book . We reserve the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the cottage is left in an unacceptable condition.
- In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them.
- You may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge. Only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.